April 18, 2013

Sedonas Sleepout 4 the Homeless

Hey everybody, Im Sedona and Im 12 years old
Im holding a Onesie Sleepout for the Homeless on the 25th of May in Kibble Park, Gosford, to raise money to buy swags for the homeless to protect them from the cold and harsh winter. 
To join us you will need a sponsor (or u can sponsor urself) and a registration form which will be available soon, and a Onesie (all in one jumpsuit) but dont be too worried if u dont have one.
 Im 12 and I care enough to give up my bed for the night, will you?? Some amazing entertainment will be provided to keep us occupied through out the night., confirmed so far..Gambirra & Co, Novakayn (unplugged), Kiam Robertson
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK 'JOIN' UNLESS YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMING! Thank you
This page is monitored by 4 caring grown ups at different times, who just want to help me help the homeless. Some posts are from them, but not all of them! So Im not talking to myself when you see many posts by me in one status xx
Please 'like' my page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sedonas-Sleepout-4-the-Homeless-25th-May-Kibble-Park-Gosford/183139151835932?ref=hl








No comments:

Post a Comment